Trial Operations Program Assistant
Trialspark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
We’re fundamentally changing how clinical trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, CRO, and biopharma companies to work side by side.
- Support Trial Operations teams as needed to ensure that the Clinical Research team has all supplies and resources needed to set up new trial sites and conduct site visits.
- Conduct regular travel to and coordination with Trialspark sites to carry out specimen processing, administrative tasks, equipment replacement, or other research support activities.
- Support purchasing/procurement activities where study set up warrants new clinical equipment or replenishable supplies
- Participate as needed in IP inventory management activities
- Contribute to drafting, organization and maintenance of study documentation and internal team resources
- Support delivery of onboarding programs for new clinical research coordinators or Principal Investigators.
- Organized and detail oriented - This role is all about the details. You need to juggle many different tasks, ensuring they all get done in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ownership mentality - You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You not only get it done well, but also look for ways to improve how we do things.
- Passion for clinical research experience - This is an exciting role for a recent graduate to gain clinical research experience. A Bachelor’s Degree in the life sciences or a healthcare background is preferred.
- Excitement for the mission - We’re passionate about bringing medical treatments to patients faster, and think it’s important you are too.
- Kind, thoughtful, and low ego - We look for folks who have these attributes, as we think they are key contributors to a great company culture.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.