UX Program Manager at Zocdoc
Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they need. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about this decision from Zocdoc's founder and CEO, Oliver Kharraz.
Your Impact on our Mission:
We are looking for an experienced and caring design and research operations leader to join the product design and research team. Your work will play a vital role in helping add speed, quality, cross-team collaboration and ensure that our user insights are shared and acted on across our organization. You will help establish, iterate, and maintain the processes, rituals, and relationships that make the space for the team to do their best product design work.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A super organized person, who navigates ambiguity, stays on top of multiple projects, and helps teams stay on track.
- Service design minded, and believe that bridging product, marketing, sales and support teams is vital to the best user experience.
- Excellent with people and love creating understanding around design and research processes.
- A strong communicator who’s comfortable bridging gaps between teams and encouraging collaboration.
- Focused on inputs and outcomes. You will be responsible for creating, iterating, and maintaining various processes and rituals that improve our effectiveness and product outcomes.
Your day to day is…
- Helping our design team run smoothly by owning and refining various rituals such as crits and project tracking.
- Collaborating with user research to increase their effectiveness. You’ll continue to refine our recruiting process, research scheduling, and intake of product and user questions.
- Creating an insights practice to collect and manage product opportunities and insights across teams, with a goal to help us improve our design speed and the quality of decision making.
- Helping establish the rituals that allow for a high pace of research and insights, helping teams run insights-based workshops.
- Taking on necessary admin tasks like scheduling, expenses, procurement, training, and celebrations.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 8+ years working with designers and researchers at consumer tech company and/or product design agency
- Experience working in an agile delivery methodology or a fast-paced environment.
- A demonstrated history of storytelling with data and insights.
- Experience in defining and managing design processes.
- A passion for people, community, and our mission of giving power to the patient.
- 100% covered health care option for employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental leave
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Discounted gym memberships
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
- Team outings to celebrate goals
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.