Visual Merchandising Manager at Casper
The Visual Merchandising team is looking for a Visual Merchandise Manager to support our ever-growing Wholesale team. In this role you will be a part of a dynamic, creative team where you will interact with cross-functional partners to ensure that all Casper Wholesale Visual Merchandising is inline with our brand standards. The position reports directly to the Director of Visual Merchandising based in New York.
The role will require attention to detail, passion for brand and process-minded thinking. The ideal candidate will also have a strong interest in retail environments, visual merchandising and sleep.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do:
- Partner with the Wholesale team to establish a brand VM voice.
- Create and communicate all Wholesale visual merchandising direction.
- Create + manage a Wholesale visual calendar with clear milestones for efficient project
- Manage all VM requests from Wholesale partners promptly.
- Develop VM training tools and partner with Field Account Managers to educate our Wholesale
- Track business to build stronger measurable metrics to guide merchandising decisions.
- Travel and support visual merchandising in the field.
- Attend all product reviews + style outs with the VM team.
- Partner with Store Design on all area studies and Wholesale shop floor-plans.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the entire Wholesale team and vendor partners.
- Foster strong business relationships with cross-functional partners and use our Casper mission statement to guide your decision making.
- Must have 4-6 years of experience in a corporate wholesale visual merchandising position
- Has a strong point of view around home decor, fashion and product styling
- No task too small, no task too big attitude
- Must have excellent communication skills across all channels, has experience with creative writing, corporate visual communication a bonus
- Willing to travel (when things get back to normal)
- Multidisciplinary approach to executing and problem-solving
- Computer savvy, expert skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
- If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!