Website Manager at DailyPay, Inc.
DailyPay is one of the fastest growing NYC based tech companies that is on a unique mission to empower America’s workforce to take control of their financial lives by disrupting archaic payroll processes and their consequences. Through rich and seamless partnerships with our clients, we have become the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily - across all industries - so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset, our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. As a result of the success we’ve seen, we are going through huge growth and are constantly looking for exceptional talent to join us. You will learn, grow, and take things on and make them your own. We can’t wait for you to join us in our journey - apply now!
The Website Manager will fully own the maintenance of our website. You will use tools like Wordpress, Ceros and Hubspot to ensure the highest level of excellence across our website.
- Make updates using Wordpress, Ceros and Hubspot to a highly visible and trafficked corporate website
- Manage the content and site updates to multiple sites
- Implementing basic HTML changes
- Partner with teams to ensure content is up-to-date and follows creative layout
- Manage asset libraries
- Previous proven experience building sites and working across teams
- Strong technical acumen and web production skills
- Extensive experience working with CMS systems, specifically Wordpress
- Strong project management skills and client-facing
- Hands-on experience with CMS custom templates, themes, plug-ins, etc. and basic HTML and Google Digital Products
- Strong understanding CMS capabilities and technical functionality
- Willingness to work independently and collaboratively
Bonus Points for:
- Understanding of UX/UI
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.