Sales Enablement Manager
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
As Intersection’s first Sales Enablement Manager you’ll play a key role in building the sales training infrastructure. Reporting to the SVP of Sales Strategy and Operations, you will partner with sales leadership to design, implement, and deliver sales training materials and sales enablement tools across Sales, Client Services, and Sales Strategy. As an innovative, results-oriented, scrappy, passionate member of the Media Revenue Operations team, you will be instrumental in creating a scalable, sustainable curriculum.
- Partner with senior leadership to assess training needs and develop programs focused on product knowledge and effective sales techniques, that will enable the sales team to maximize revenue potential
- Create training content based on learning objectives, instructional design methodologies and in a style that exemplifies our organization’s brand personality and design standards
- Drive sales enablement activity & training across 8 offices in North America for both new hires and existing employees
- Monitor and analyze sales team performance to evaluate the effectiveness of training and design follow up or ongoing programs as needed
- Project manage a portfolio of work to ensure new training content and maintenance to existing training assets is delivered on-time with high-quality
- Build out the Intersection Sales Certification program
- Maintain training records, statistics and monthly metrics to enable measurement and reporting
- Build out a calendar of formal and informal sessions covering new hire sales training, product launches, demo skills training, ongoing skill development, sales boot-camps, internal process updates, etc.
- Become an expert on our product, market, customer, and competition to increase impact and effectiveness of training and enablement
- Create compelling and relevant enablement materials in collaboration with marketing including landing pages, videos, software; sales decks and case studies, fact sheets, infographics and ROI calculators
- Drive future vision, development and optimization of sales training excellence
What We Expect
- BA/BS Degree in an applicable field OR relevant experience
- Proven sales enablement and training success including ability to demonstrate impact on a high growth sales organization (media sales exp preferred)
- Experience building a Sales Enablement and Training Program from the ground up
- Bias for action: ability to initiate new programs, obtain senior management buy-in and support
- Proven track record of managing multifaceted projects with the ability to drive through to completion
- Ability to effectively work in a highly ambiguous environment and within cross-functional teams across the organization
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Experience with learning management systems and e-learning development tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.