Academic Partnerships Manager at monday.com
monday.com is growing and looking to build out our Academic Partnerships team in the US. Our Academic Partnerships Manager will be responsible for bringing on new academic partners and expanding our reach within academic institutions. You'll join our team based in New York City.
This role includes developing partnerships with academic programs, building an academic ecosystem, managing the relationships with different academic partners and being the face of monday.com, with the goal of bringing monday.com to a new audience and create the next generation of users.
- 2-4 years of experience in partnerships or business development positions - must
- Experience working with the education sector or in academic partnerships - strong advantage
- Prior experience in working with SaaS applications - strong advantage
- A team player with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with decision makers
- Willingness to travel as required to campuses
- Ability to combine strategic thinking and strong execution to deliver against plans.
- Goal oriented with hands-on and does-what-it-takes attitude to drive success.
- Effective in dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environments.
- Native English speaker - must
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.