Account Coordinator, Sales at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an Account Coordinator you will support our Sales team working on both upsells and new business deals.
Here are some things you can expect in your day-to-day:
- Data & Analysis - Help our Sales Leaders run, manage and understand the regions data created by Salesforce. The ideal candidate would align to the region’s initiatives but also proactively share findings from the data.
- Administrative - Assist with administrative tasks including managing Salesforce for data integrity, updating contacts, editing reports, assistance with campaign targeting for events and similar administrative items such as completing order forms and building decks.
- Sales basics - Align with Sales Leaders’ overall vision on key sales projects and those specific to the sales region.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a highly organized, confident and ambitious individual, who is driven to succeed both as an individual and as part of a team!
Specifically you have:
- 1- 3 years of experience with a background in Sales, Marketing, Account Management, or supporting a role that is client facing.
- Strong talent with a desire to build a career in Sales, Renewals or Business Development.
- Desire to learn and develop skills focused on the core objectives above.
- Salesforce experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.