Account Coordinator, Sales at Braze
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Citi, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 1.8 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. And we have over 400 employees and are growing!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-4 years of experience with a background in Sales, Marketing, Account Management, or supporting a role that is client facing.
- Strong talent with a desire to build a career in Sales or Business Development
- Desire to learn and develop skills focused on the core objectives below.
- Data & Analysis - Help our Sales Leaders run, manage and understand the East region’s data created by Salesforce. The ideal candidate would align to the region’s initiatives but also proactively share findings from the data.
- Administrative - Assist with administrative tasks including managing Salesforce for data integrity, updating contacts, editing reports, assistance with campaign targeting for events and similar administrative items.
- Sales basics - Align with Sales Leaders’ overall vision on key sales projects that may come up specific to the East region
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A great culture that delivers excellent benefits, and where openness, curiosity, collaboration and career growth are encouraged and supported. You will also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Braze’s clients, many of whom are the most innovative and exciting global brands in the world.
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is non-exempt and is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.