Account Development Representative at OwnBackup
ADRs will play a multi-faceted role that will be integral to the success of OwnBackup’s go-to-market strategy. ADRs are at the crux of sales and marketing, and responsible for one of the most important steps in the sales process: building pipeline. The ADR role is perfect for someone with 1 year of SDR experience, or still early in their sales career who is hungry, ambitious, intelligent, and high energy.
ADRs will receive sales training, technical product training, and will have the opportunity to work closely with Enterprise Account Executives.
- 75+ activities per day to key contacts at strategic enterprise accounts
- Work closely and collaboratively with Enterprise Account Executives to target key contacts at strategic accounts
- Respond to inbound inquiries
- Qualify leads by understanding their SaaS application stack, and backup requirements
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual and team goals
- Understand specific product applications, recognize prospect pain points, and how OwnBackup can solve them
- Perform thorough and accurate account research and stakeholder mapping to uncover key thought leaders and corporate initiatives
- Diligently log all activity in Salesforce/Salesloft
- You have the ability to conceptually understand the OwnBackup solution and explain it on a high level to senior-level executives
- This key role is strategic in nature - it's not about jumping online and contacting everyone you come across. Rather, it's about considered, focused interactions that are unearthed through a high volume of personalized outbound activity (emails, cold calls, social touches).
- You have energy, thirst to learn, ambition and passion, and want to be part of a growing and successful Enterprise-level team
- You have demonstrated the ability to work independently, and hold yourself accountable for results
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience using Salesforce
- 1-2 years of phone sales/call center experience
- A passion for technology
- Bachelor’s degree preferred