Account Director (New York City) at Knotch
Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. We work closely with the following verticals: financial (including JP Morgan Chase & Co., Capital One, Citi, TD, Discover, Ally, Bank of America and Synchrony), automotive (including Ford), telecommunications (including AT&T and Sprint), retail (including Walmart), technology (including Salesforce, HP Inc, HP Enterprise, Citrix, and AWS), and consulting (including Deloitte and PwC.) We are currently expanding quickly into the insurance, fashion and health verticals.
At Knotch, we:
- Enable brands to become better content creators through real-time and independent measurement & optimization across on and off property content investments.
- Activate content to move customers to high value actions.
- Turn content into a first party audience data source that flows into the rest of the downstream marketing platforms (CRM, DMP, CDP etc).
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and we're proud to have been named to both Inc.'s Best Places to Work and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work lists two years in a row!
At Knotch, the client is our main focus and we strive to provide our clients with actionable insights through our platform that make them smarter. As an Account Director, you will manage multiple client relationships across some of the most recognized brands in the world in New York City and our surrounding regions. You’ll drive adoption of the Knotch platform, identify and nurture growth opportunities, promote content innovation and be an onsite resource and trusted partner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the pre-sale process as a content marketing and Knotch product expert
- Manage client relationships post-sale including:
- Maintaining a partial client onsite presence
- Leading adoption of the Knotch platform
- Work closely with Client Success team to build and present insights and data reporting as well as Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Providing thought leadership and running educational sessions
- Gathering and synthesizing product feedback
- Identifying and assisting in closing expansion opportunities
- Renewing Knotch client licenses
- Experience in SAAS, technology companies or agency background working directly with Fortune 500 brands
- 7+ years demonstrated experience and accomplishment in SAAS/Technology/Agency
- Experience working with content marketing initiatives
- Polished, articulate and credible in client communication
- Entrepreneurial background, attitude or ambition
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Personable and works well in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch!
- Commuter benefit
- Fully stocked in-office bar
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.