Account Director at Sulzer US, LLC
Position to be stationed in Montvale, NJ, working closely with colleagues in NJ and Germany.
Full-time based employment with competitive NYC market rates and benefits
About Us: Sulzer US, LLC is a dynamic and innovative tech start-up delivering cloud, big data, and user experience custom software solutions to industry-leading clients. We operate the software we build and serve as long-term partners to our clients, including consulting on AI initiatives. We achieve success by investing in our people and technologies to create bespoke solutions.
Who You Are: Strategic leader to continue building our existing client relationships as well as contribute to our overall growth plan. Having previously worked with senior level executives, you’ll bring to the table the best practices of creating client rapport; ideas to build our business; and the enthusiasm to keep our internal team motivated and continuously improving. Your ideas will show clients that we understand their goals and are by their side to see the projects come to fruition.
What you Bring to the Team:
- Experience with large accounts and sales within a technical and/or automotive environment.
- Working knowledge of industry trends and technologies.
- Ability to use strategic vision, critical thinking, and sound judgement to develop and execute growth plans.
- Previous leadership experience managing direct and cross-functional teams.
- Strong consultative skills that help guide and influence decisions.
- Proficiency in German is a plus, but not required for success.
Within 1 Month You’ll:
- Begin to develop a rapport with your team of Project Managers and Software Developers. You’ll learn their strengths and processes while also having the opportunity to provide a fresh perspective.
- Learn about Sulzer US, our business model and product and service offerings.
- Shadow members of our Project Management team to determine how we can continue to build trusting, lasting relationships with clients.
- Start forming relationships with clients by establishing yourself as a trusted advisor.
Within 6 Months You’ll:
- Have established your relationships with our internal teams so that together you can continue to plan and deliver great work.
- Regularly meet with clients to become an integral part of the planning process.
- Proactively identify our clients’ goals, and show that our team understands and is aligned to help get them there.
- Feel more comfortable with the subject matter and continuously leverage your team members to help fill in any gaps of understanding.
Within Your First Year You’ll:
- Be the main point of contact for our clients.
- Develop and execute strategic growth plans for our clients.
- Own and drive a major cross-functional project effort. You will identify the scope, detect and communicate risks, and coordinate with all teams.
- Contribute to Sulzer US’ continuous improvement initiative by bringing fresh ideas and the energy to bring our team to the next level.
What are the Benefits of Joining our Team?
At Sulzer US, we take ultimate pride in our employees! By choosing a career at Sulzer US, you gain the perks of choosing from three comprehensive medical plans to fit your needs, as well as receiving accrual-based PTO days, paid sick leave, flexible work hours, and a parental leave program. Enjoy a laid-back workplace with casual dress attire, ticket and event discount savings, and company celebrations – both in and out of the office! We provide continuous learning and development opportunities, 401(k) plans, and an employee referral program because we’re always looking for great people to join the team!