Account Executive, Agency at Bizzabo (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Do you have the ability to pitch to anyone anywhere?
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about sales, event agencies, and is excited to come help us scale.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 350 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, Montreal, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you'll be doing:
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel and pipeline
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
- Skillfully deliver web based presentations using inside sales best practices
- Qualify prospects' needs and effectively map them to Bizzabo’s offerings
- Expertly create proposals, negotiate, and close business
- Become an industry expert and develop product mastery
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a team player
- Consistently exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
What you have:
- 3-5+ years of selling SaaS to Mid-Market or Enterprise companies
- Track record of success in closing new business and exceeding sales’ targets
- Ability to navigate complex sale cycles and understanding the needs of end users
- Prior agency experience (preferred)
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Competitive nature while operating within a team environment
- Demonstrable pipeline generation experience, particularly building a multi-faceted territory plan and executing successfully
- Passion, Drive, and Coach-ability
- The ability to work in a fast paced technology environment, with a constant sense of urgency
- Superb communication skills: written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline