Account Executive, Agency
Greater NYC Area
Are you a strategic thinker and a top performer who won’t settle for second place?
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about sales and is excited to come help us scale as we expand our agency partnerships. The ideal candidate must have run complex sales cycles and mastered consultative sales processes with agencies.
Bizzabo is the only Event Success Platform. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software enables in-person events to deliver unique attendee experiences through intelligent and intent-based personalized engagement. We help companies measure, manage and scale events towards key business outcomes, empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, Hubspot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Bank of Ireland and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 120 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
What you'll be doing
- Outbound prospecting & full sales cycle ownership:Agencies (new & existing)Resellers (new)
- Iterate on Agency ideal company profile, Tier 1 Partners, Agency Target List.
- Contribute to operationalizing the Agency/Reseller business.
- Contribute to collaborative dynamic of the Special Projects Team.
- Contribute to requirements for Agency/Reseller enablement.
- Embody Bizzabo Values, Embrace Bizzabo Stewardship.
- Aspire to expand capabilities and experiences beyond current state.
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment.
- Expertly create proposals, negotiate, and close business.
- Become an industry expert and develop product mastery.
Who you are
- Proven quota carrying experience managing full sales cycle through close.
- Experience selling SaaS required, with event-tech specific experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with sales tech stack (e.g. SFDC, Outreach, Slides etc).
- Strong understanding of Sales KPIs & associated prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and rapport building skills.
- Proven ability to deliver customer relevant, engaging presentations.
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate across multiple functions.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
We are a dog friendly office!
Our office is located on 27th and Broadway- a prime area for great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
We're a company that loves our food. We have a fully stocked fridge and pantry and bi-weekly catered breakfast and lunch.
We have quarterly Bizzabonding activities and lunch and learns where Bizzaboers can share unique talents or interesting things they have learned.
Read Full Job Description