Account Executive, Enterprise Accounts at Crossix
The Crossix Enterprise Sales Team is looking for a skilled account executive to drive sales within the enterprise segment of our media measurement & optimization business. As an account executive, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with the Crossix marketing analytics solutions, including our DIFA platform.
The successful candidate will do so by communicating across various business functions, organizational levels (including C-level) and brand marketing departments. Creativity, initiative and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical. You are also someone who is humble, hungry and smart. – you put the success of the team ahead of your own; you have a relentless drive to do what it takes to succeed; and you find a way to overcome obstacles and solve business problems.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a thorough understanding of Crossix offerings, competitive advantages, and processes and learn how to articulate them persuasively to prospects and customers
- Develop strong and mutually valuable relationships with new and existing customers.
- Manage pipeline with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure.
- Work in close partnership with Client Services to manage successful client deployments and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction, renewal, and deep penetration of customer organizations for incremental business.Keep current with industry trends; engage your customers, address their business challenges, and propose solutions
Who you are:
- Passionate about healthcare with a strong interest in pharmaceutical marketing. You feel a strong connection to our mission and will work hard to ensure customer success
- An educator and business consultant; you love teaching clients about how they could maximize their potential working with us.
- Demonstrated development of meaningful partnerships with a diverse client base and proven track record as a trusted advisor to brands.
- Highly organized with firm grasp of your business - you accurately log all sales activity and prospecting in SFDC with speed and accuracy.
- Understanding of the digital media / marketing landscape with the ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data and research.
- A fast learner, you love to stay at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry.
- A creative problem solver - you stay cool under pressure and thrive in during a atmosphere of change.
What you need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in selling technology, marketing, pharm data/insights or media solutions in the life sciences industry or closely related field.
- Proven track record of exceeding individual sales goals while contributing to the success of the team
- Strong understanding of digital media and ad tech ecosystem
- At least 5 years’ overall business experience in sales, business development or account management preferably in online advertising or technology businesses.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- BS or BA degree is required
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.