The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
As an Account Executive in our Mid-Enterprise space, you will be instrumental in defining and growing our sales model. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a competitive environment and who are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yext’s product offerings.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect, qualify, and develop sales opportunities to rising star and mid-sized Enterprise customers
- Manage the end-to-end sales process while working cross-functionally with Client Success Managers, Sales Engineers, C-level Executives, etc.
- Pipeline customers through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge
- Evangelize the Yext mission through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Identify and research new territories/verticals to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 5+ years of quota carrying sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Consistent track record of selling software to mid-large Enterprise accounts; achieving both personal and team goals
- Track record of over-achieving quota in previous positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles, and demonstrated ownership of territory management
- Have excellent verbal, written, listening, and influencing skills and be able to present facts clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization
- Thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.