Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working account executive to join our growing enterprise sales team. Candidates must have proven experience prospecting for new business in the financial services vertical. The ideal candidate has a willingness to hunt for new business, is comfortable speaking about a technical product, and possesses a consistent track record of sales over-achievement.
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals & objectives through achieving and exceeding individual sales quota
- Generating qualified sales meetings with financial services firms
- Making sales calls: cold and warm
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Pre-sales, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns
- Work effective with your peers and key partners to deliver joint value propositions
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts across the lines of Business, IT, Procurement and Senior Management
- Develop, strategize, negotiate and close business
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
- Proven experience in a direct sales role - minimum 3 years of top performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing a pipeline in a CRM system
- Eagerness to learn; open to coaching
- Excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Consultative selling experience
- Prospecting skills
- Has a competitive spirit
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Has a drive for results
- Is a trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
- Strong business acumen
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.