Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working account executive to join our growing enterprise sales team. Candidates must have proven experience prospecting for new business in the financial services vertical. The ideal candidate has a willingness to hunt for new business, is comfortable speaking about a technical product, and possesses a consistent track record of sales over-achievement.
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals & objectives through achieving and exceeding individual sales quota
- Generating qualified sales meetings with financial services firms
- Making sales calls: cold and warm
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Pre-sales, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns
- Work effective with your peers and key partners to deliver joint value propositions
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts across the lines of Business, IT, Procurement and Senior Management
- Develop, strategize, negotiate and close business
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
- Proven experience in a direct sales role - minimum 3 years of top performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing a pipeline in a CRM system
- Eagerness to learn; open to coaching
- Excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Consultative selling experience
- Prospecting skills
- Has a competitive spirit
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Has a drive for results
- Is a trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
- Strong business acumen
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!