Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is growing quickly and we're looking for a gritty, results-driven and humble Account Executive to join our expanding team! We are the pioneers in the prop tech Commercial Real Estate (CRE) space and you’ll be on the frontline selling Reonomy’s National SaaS platform to a wide range of professionals in the CRE industry and beyond. You will identify and understand prospective customer needs through a consultative sales approach to communicate the value Reonomy will bring to their day to day workflow. As an Account Executive, you will play an integral role in building our client base and ultimately, driving the success of Reonomy.
If you're looking for an opportunity to directly impact the future of an organization through your sales talent, Reonomy is the place!!
- Managing a high volume of inbound leads and nurturing those leads in an effort to land remote web demonstrations
- Evangelizing how Reonomy’s platform can add value by developing strong needs analysis with prospects
- Closing sales leads and developing strong client relationships from C-Level down an organization
- Collaborating effectively with Marketing, Product and Client Success to optimize account coverage and expansion
- Meeting and exceeding weekly, quarterly and annual sales quotas and KPIs
- Partnering closely with Reonomy’s Executive Team to launch new markets and initiatives
- 2+ years of quota facing sales experience in a fast growing tech/SaaS environment
- Consistent top performer with proven success as well as a competitive hunter mentality
- Proficiency with various sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach.io, etc.)
- Experience selling SaaS into CRE advantageous
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a "get it done" attitude
- Polished professional who leads by example
- Process oriented data driven sales professional
- CRE experience a plus!
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Read Full Job Description