Account Executive - LATAM
Greater NYC Area
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive for the Latin American market to further strengthen our Sales team and contribute to the success of our company.
At Talkwalker, our Sales team helps companies improve decision making through real-time social data. We identify prospects’ problems and needs, craft best-fitting solutions and ensure smooth sales process to generate revenue.
As a key member of the Sales team, you will:
- Market and sell our Social Media Monitoring and Analytics tool Talkwalker
- Proactively generate sales leads and handle the sales process until client on-boarding
- Setup and coach partnerships in your market
- Nurture clients in order to establish long term relationships and optimize sales potential
- Network and attend relevant conferences and trade shows
- Participate in our overall sales and marketing strategy.
We are looking for you:
- You have gained at least 3 years of sales experience in the media monitoring industry, in a communication/PR agency or in a software company
- You have a university degree or an equivalent qualification
- You are fluent in English and Spanish/Brazilian Portuguese is your first spoken language (both are a must)
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and open communication culture
- You must be eligible to work in the United States
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission structure
- Tri-Net healthcare benefits plan (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation days (including 11 U.S. Holidays)
- Paid Maternity, Paternity, Adoption Leave
- Corporate Outings
- Summer Friday Program
- WeWork Office Benefits
Talkwalker is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer
Talkwalker is a listening and analytics company that empowers over 1,000 brands and agencies to optimize the impact of their communication efforts. The company provides businesses with an easy-to- use platform to protect, measure and promote their brands worldwide, across all communication channels. Talkwalker’s state-of- the-art social media analytics platform monitors and analyzes online conversations on social networks, news websites, blogs and forums in 187 languages.
The company is headquartered in Luxembourg and has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt and Singapore.
Marlin Equity Partners acquires a majority stake in Talkwalker
The Forrester Wave™: Social Listening Platforms, Q3 2018 - Talkwalker a Strong Performer
Read Full Job Description