Account Executive, Logistics at LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 5,700 retailers and more than 1,800 brands across 27 territories in the US and Canada, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $3 billion in wholesale cannabis orders.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2021’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!Who You Are
- Have an innate ability to distinguish between one-way and two-way doors allowing you to move fast when an opportunity arises and be very diligent and deliberate when required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You are a relationship driven professional with above average empathy allowing you to understand our partners motivations and pains.
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
- You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
- Perform outreach to prospective brands and retailers to sell our logistics services across key markets
- Work with Regional teams to develop unified sales demonstrations to grow client utilization of LeafLink’s services
- Work in a dynamic industry with high levels of ambiguity
- Support the Sr. Account Executive with scheduling, demonstration preparation and sales conversations on strategic multi-market accounts
- Own and grow the book of business across key markets
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Background in multi-solution consultative sales offerings
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High energy and motivated to reach high growth target
- Background in supply chain sales offering preferred
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Company sponsored Annual Citibike Membership for NYC employees
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.