Account Executive - Medical Device at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:36 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, April 22, 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Are you ready to join one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world?
The Veeva Team is looking for experienced Account Executives to drive sales within the Medical Devices & Diagnostics Industry. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with Veeva’s Vault solutions for R&D and Commercial program sponsors. The successful candidate will do so by communicating across various business functions, organizational levels (including C-level) and technology departments. Creativity, initiative and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
At Veeva, we have been consistently experiencing exponential growth and profitability. Due to this rapid growth, we are hiring territory-based Account Executives for the Research & Development team. Locations include Washington State; San Francisco Bay Area; San Diego, CA, Orange County, CA, New York City; Philadelphia; Minneapolis, and Boston.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to Team Sales Goals
- Expand existing accounts
- Increase new business logos
- Develop and execute territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff
- Analyze and relate customer’s transition vision to Veeva’s value propositions/solutions
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Represent the Company at Industry Associations and Events
- Report and maintain opportunities, notes, contacts, and accounts via Veeva’s CRM
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a quota-carrying role at a Medical Device or Diagnostic company
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas (CARR or P&L Target)
- History of professional progression
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills with VP or C-Level
- Based in Territory
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.