Account Executive, Mid Market Owners at Procore Technologies
Account Executive, Mid Market:
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Account Executive to join our team. You'll apply an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling to strategic emerging accounts. As an Account Executive, you’ll focus on new account acquisition and growing revenue with our existing customer base. Successful candidates have experience selling technology or other services over the phone, by email, and through web-based presentations.
You'll be based at our NY-Downtown office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.What you’ll do:
- Follow up and qualify new prospects from inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Develop prospecting plans for territory development to build relationships and create opportunities
- Research accounts, identify essential players, create interest and obtain requirements
- Maintain and up-to-date forecasts
- Provide sales management with sales reports and project updates
- Gather competitive intel to ensure that our value proposition is communicated to customers
- Maintain leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying an understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Build relationships with prospects by cold calling, email nurturing, conducting product demonstrations, and execution of service agreements
- Achieve or exceed sales goals
- 2+ years in a SaaS sales role
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- Record of success in an inside sales or outside sales-based selling model
- Ability excel in a fast-paced sales environment
- Experience developing trusted relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience creating pipeline and forecasting
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.