Account Executive, Midmarket Sales
About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We help the world’s leading companies create a better workplace experience for their teams by providing the first software built specifically for office professionals, support from dedicated workplace experts, and access to vetted commercial service providers.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices and create an environment that inspires their teams’ best work. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are core to Managed by Q’s mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, and enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, and want to spread opportunity within your community, we’d love to meet you.
- You’re relentless, passionate and driven. You view challenges as opportunities. You know the only way to handle rejection is to try again
- You are highly intelligent. You know every conversation is different, you think dynamically and remain calm under pressure
- You believe the best process is derived through experimentation and iteration, and you are never satisfied. When you believe in the product you are selling, you are excited to share it with the world
- You believe in the mission of Q to make the world work better, and have limitless potential to grow within the organization
- You are a positive person. You are action and results oriented. You focus on solutions, not problems
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly quotas and key metrics
- Manage the entire sales cycle including prospecting, outreach, qualifying, pitching, and closing business
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in Salesforce.com at all times, including activity logs and pipelines
- Seek ways to constantly improve, absorb and apply coaching
- Make a highly positive impact on culture and team - work well others, share learnings, build trust, lead by example
- 1-3 years of successful B2B selling experience; preference given to those with experience selling to office managers, facilities managers, or HR
- You’re self-motivated and coachable: you don’t need somebody to tell you to do your job, but you welcome feedback
- You’re hard-working, driven, and intelligent
- Sales isn’t something you’ve fallen into, it’s something you’re passionate about
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k) matching, parental leave, and highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, and continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness and inclusion initiatives, and host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, and monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.