Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Ocrolus’ consumer lending (Mortgage) practice continues to expand rapidly. We are seeking qualified Senior Account Executive(s) with a proven and tested track record of selling complex SaaS-based software solutions into the mortgage industry. Candidates will be assigned a combination of named regional accounts and will be responsible for all sales-related activity in that region. The ideal candidate has 7-10 years of mortgage industry sales pedigree with strong existing relationships with varied industry personas -- underwriting, operations, management, innovation, and technology. Ideal candidates should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting, start-up environment
- Managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to negotiation and close while articulating the right sales plays that create urgency and move opportunities to close.
- Comfortable leading and directing a cross-functional team - marketing, sales ops, sales engineering, solutions, operations, product, leadership -- through varied stages of complex customer journeys.
- Communicate (both orally and written) and track the status and unique requirements of each sales opportunity while adhering to management standards for sales reporting.
- Participate in marketing activities designed to identify targets for account-based marketing.
- Exemplifies leadership by training, mentoring, and coaching team members, junior or otherwise, earmarked to support regional prospecting and sales-related activities.
- Knowledge of leading sales frameworks and applying those frameworks in a way that demonstrates a systematic approach to selling.
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating and delivering pervasive client presentations that align varied stakeholders critical to the decision making process.
- 6+ years of B2B sales experience selling into financial services; minimum of 3 years selling into the mortgage industry
- Demonstrable, quantified success in past sales leadership roles at top tier companies.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills; able to work across departments and act as a leader in the organization
- Self-motivated and disciplined; a "can-do" attitude; excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!