Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Ocrolus’ consumer lending (Mortgage) practice continues to expand rapidly. We are seeking qualified Senior Account Executive(s) with a proven and tested track record of selling complex SaaS-based software solutions into the mortgage industry. Candidates will be assigned a combination of named regional accounts and will be responsible for all sales-related activity in that region. The ideal candidate has 7-10 years of mortgage industry sales pedigree with strong existing relationships with varied industry personas -- underwriting, operations, management, innovation, and technology. Ideal candidates should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting, start-up environment
- Managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to negotiation and close while articulating the right sales plays that create urgency and move opportunities to close.
- Comfortable leading and directing a cross-functional team - marketing, sales ops, sales engineering, solutions, operations, product, leadership -- through varied stages of complex customer journeys.
- Communicate (both orally and written) and track the status and unique requirements of each sales opportunity while adhering to management standards for sales reporting.
- Participate in marketing activities designed to identify targets for account-based marketing.
- Exemplifies leadership by training, mentoring, and coaching team members, junior or otherwise, earmarked to support regional prospecting and sales-related activities.
- Knowledge of leading sales frameworks and applying those frameworks in a way that demonstrates a systematic approach to selling.
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating and delivering pervasive client presentations that align varied stakeholders critical to the decision making process.
- 6+ years of B2B sales experience selling into financial services; minimum of 3 years selling into the mortgage industry
- Demonstrable, quantified success in past sales leadership roles at top tier companies.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills; able to work across departments and act as a leader in the organization
- Self-motivated and disciplined; a "can-do" attitude; excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.