Account Executive North America
As an Account Executive, you will report to our VP Sales North America - this position is open for remote from any location in the US.
Top things you'll do:
● Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close.
● Initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers.
● Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers.
● Navigate key decision makers to build Simplifield awareness within organizations.
● Foster new relationships for Simplifield through outbound efforts.
● Identify customer needs and collaborate with Simplifield teammates to ensure customer success.
● Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
The ideal candidate:
● You love crushing sales goals
● You are familiar with retail business
● You are autonomous and a team player
● You are a quick learner, a data-driven (we’re selling retail analytics ) & a highly inquisitive person
● You bring a lot of energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work
● You are the best in innovative technologies and sales tools
● You are fluent in french & english
● You have at least 5+ years of sales experience, ideally in retail, SaaS companies, selling to CxOs
● The salary included a fixed base and a system of “no-limit” bonus