Account Executive - NYC
Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries and backed by some of the best investors in NYC and Silicon Valley. We enable top companies to do more productive and inspired work and are growing quickly! We're venture-backed; we have big ambitions, and we want you to help us achieve them.
We are seeking an Account Executive to help lead our inside sales efforts across our 10 markets. In this role, you will work closely with the VP of Sales and will be part of our growing Sales and Business Development division. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in creating opportunities / closing deals and will be responsible for prospecting, outreaching and developing new leads within their assigned markets. In addition, the entrepreneurial candidate will work closely with our Field Sales, Real Estate and Operations teams to ensure client needs are being met.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of sales experience, and is a self-motivated, collaborative team-player.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Prioritize and manage your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Cultivate and maintain business relationships with key decision makers
- Utilize innovative sales tactics/methodologies to perform at a high level
- Accompany and lead space tours with qualified prospects to close deals
- Track phone calls, emails and overall activity using Salesforce
- Provide monthly forecasts on the sales pipeline
Helpful Skills & Experience You’ll Need to Succeed
- 3-5 years of sales experience, ideally in a Saas or enterprise role selling $40K+ opportunities.
- Ability to develop, nurture and maintain executive level relationships
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- You have a positive, can-do attitude and come into work ready to conquer the day
- You thrive in a startup environment
- Experience with sales enablement tools (i.e. Salesloft, Outreach, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Commercial real estate sales experience a plus
- College/University graduate with 4-year degree preferred
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company options
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you and benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage. Oh, and it’s on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, they’ll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!