Account Executive (Partnerships Manager) at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Partnerships Manager at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned, hungry team that is eager to transform the future of renting. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be joining a Sales team that will introduce Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
In this role you will:
- Become a primary member of a Lean Sales team, moving at a fast pace to convey our message, and to introduce and sell our product with urgency.
- Prospect, qualify, develop, and close new business - sell by phone and in person, conduct demos and trials with prospects, then turn them into happy customers.
- Engage with c-level and VP-level decision-makers, clearly and concisely conveying, in an engaging fashion, how Rhino can add value.
- Ensure that each and every prospect has an awesome Sales experience with Rhino.
- Provide strategic input as we continue to build out a repeatable Sales process.
We’re ideally seeking:
- A minimum of 2 years of closing experience.
- Experience with complex Sales-cycles, requiring a significant amount of consultative, solution selling over time.
- Someone with a demonstrated history of not only attaining their quota, but exceeding it.
- A large personality who can be one of the pioneers for our platform and company, introducing us and conveying our message to hundreds of prospects who will be hearing about us for the first time.
- Aptitude at connecting with prospects over the phone, and willingness to self-generate.
- Experience with Salesforce, or another CRM.
- High energy, integrity, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Some who is confident, goal-oriented and money-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong task and contact management skills.