Account Executive, Seasonal at Peloton
As an Account Executive, you will focus on achieving and exceeding sales goals which result from inbound lead generation and an existing customer database. You will educate and skillfully guide customers through the Peloton buying experience while ensuring the highest level of quality, customer care, and integrity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual personal and team sales goals
- Maintain a consultative selling approach by following Peloton sales methodology - selling the company's core product, accessories and ancillary product offerings (i.e., warranties) to new leads and existing bike owners
- Manage inside sales process from lead to close
- Actively monitor inbound sales phone calls, web leads, and webchat for lead generation
- Provide timely and accurate response and follow-up with all sales leads
- Collaborate on lead generation and sales with Customer Experience and Marketing, as needed
- Daily planning to maximize sales activities including phone, email, chat
- Prepare and present appropriate sales proposals
- Effectively utilize Peloton CRM system (Salesforce) to track and monitor personal and lead activity, lead dashboards and reports, call lists and more
- Serve as product expert by providing up-to-date product information
- Available to work weekends/evenings and holidays
- Achieve all of the following KPI and efficiency metrics, including
○ Chat response time
○ Number of chats accepted and inbound calls taken
○ Chat to conversion to sale %
○ Chat to email address gathered %
○ Agent availability and serving Times
○ Team % to equipment goal
- A history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Team player, with a desire to work in a competitive but nurturing environment
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- Proactive, never fail attitude/ ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively and non-competitively with teammates
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Experience with lead qualification and objection handling
- Time and sales pipeline management
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Love of fitness and the rapidly emerging fitness tech market is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.