Account Executive | SMB | NYC
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound and build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for an Account Executive on our SMB team to join its rapidly growing sales org. We value hard work and positive attitude and are looking for an accomplished, quota carrying sales professional to share their skills, who can think creatively and make an immediate impact.
In this role, you will report directly to the Director of Sales and the executive team to support your pursuit of your sales goals. You will receive hands-on to expand your skillset and will be encouraged to share your ideas and expertise to coach and mentor others!
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
- Own relationships with key customers and represent BetterCloud professionally.
- Execute customized presentations/demonstrations via Google Hangout and in person when required.
- Employ BetterCloud’s sales process to drive prospects from initial install, qualification, build business value, proof of concept (evaluation), through to contract closure.
- Help to build our sales pipeline and improve our sales processes.
Qualifications | Required
- A strong track record of prospecting leads and closing deals
- Familiarity with Google Apps
- Highly motivated, professional and hard working
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Qualifications | Recommended
- 1-2+ years experience selling/closing software products/solutions in B2B environment, preferably in the information technology space. Cloud and SaaS experience a plus.
- Foundational knowledge of Google Enterprise
- Familiarity with using Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator