We're looking for an Account Executive to join our expanding SMB team! There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to walk our clients to success using our platform.
About The Role:
- The Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position; you will own the full sales cycle from building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of monday.com’s solution and connect this knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from the monday.com solution
- Empower our customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution on monday.com.
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
We're on a mission to make people work simpler, more productive and enjoyable! Join monday.com and help us make it happen!
- 2 -4 years of sales experience in a closing role at a SaaS company; experience in the project management and work collaboration space preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Track record of success and overachievement
- Experience navigating complex deals with multiple stakeholders, while maintaining a strong consultative selling approach
- Driven self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Collaborative, high-energy teammate
- Able to effectively and consistently manage time, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus
- BA/BS degree preferred; or equivalent relevant work experience