Account Executive - Strategic Partnerships, Health Plans at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring an Account Executive - Strategic Partnerships, Health Plans to our Strategic Partnerships team in New York!
- Own and lead the development of Gympass’ portfolio of health insurance channel partners, driving business development strategies to increase revenue.
- Design strategies to attract new clients from the partner’s portfolio across multiple sectors and geographies.
- Engage, train and support the partner’s teams to promote and offer Gympass to corporate clients.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities through health insurance partners and build meaningful new relationships.
- Research, map and develop custom acquisition plans for each prospective client.
- Customize business proposals and other materials according to the needs and interests of each prospect and/or health insurance channel partner.
- Engage with potential clients to explain the Gympass concept, and understand how it might align to their business objectives.
- Continually seek and take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at industry events.
WHO YOU ARE
- A tenacious professional with a Bachelor’s degree with strategic lense
- 2+ years experience in sales, channel sales or business development.
- Experience partnering with health insurance plans or brokers is a plus
- Has prior work experience in influencing external partners and internal stakeholders with data.
- Eager to embrace working autonomously and consistently hitting or exceeding revenue goals.
- Deep market knowledge in the United States, with a strong senior level network in the health/wellness space
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.