Account Executive - Temporary at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a temporary Account Executive for the duration of 3 months to assist our Gympass Plus team!
- Contribute to a startup business unit within a rapidly scaling global environment.
- Engage and deepen relationships with existing partners on the supply side of a multi-sided marketplace.
- Discover needs through consultative selling techniques, to prescribe solutions from our secondary marketplace of vetted and industry-focused vendors.
- Own the process of finding and adapting the features and benefits of each product (there are thousands!) to fit the needs of prospects.
- Drive the entire sales process including post sale and cross-sell/up-sell activities.
- Ensure products and services sold have a smooth delivery, installation and customer on-boarding experience.
- Collaborate closely with a lean team to build out a world class marketplace
WHO YOU ARE
- A self-starter, preferably with a Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of experience in a sales role.
- Comfortable in an ambiguous role within a fast growing and evolving organization.
- You have the ability to work both autonomously and collaborate in a team environment.
- A strong communicator both written and verbal - can engage our partners to uncover business challenges and opportunities.
- Able to effectively move leads through a sales flow with limited resources and training - a "roll up your sleeves" mentality.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check us out on Instagram and Facebook! @gympasscareers