We believe shared knowledge has the power to create a better world. We’re on a mission to enable others to share what they know and monetize their knowledge. Through thoughtful tools and resources, we help transform expertise and know-how into thriving online businesses..
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team as a full cycle sales representative who will be sourcing his/her own leads and converting these qualified leads into successful Teachable creators. This AE will be responsible for qualifying leads based on a number of factors including audience size, product needs, and GMV potential, giving product demos, and ultimately converting prospects into customers. This role will require not only strong sales acumen, but operational aptitude, and the ability to be flexible and adjust to the needs of this new channel as we continue to refine our best practices with our changing business.
- Own a full sales pipeline, organizing and tracking them in Salesforce, and guiding them along the sales process from pre-qualified leads through demos, and any contract or subscription agreements
- Have a hunter’s mentality with a closing attitude- utilizing a multi-channel strategy to prospect (email, social media, outbound calling)
- Respond to potential clients in a timely manner via phone and/or email
- Manage time efficiently to stay on top of your meetings/prospecting/follow-ups and active leads
- Responsible for product knowledge to answer customer questions
- Successfully and consistently meet sales targets
- Act as a creator advocate and expert, offering deep and first hand understanding of their experience and product needs
- 2+ years in a sales role for a SaaS business, dealing with SMB customers
- Excellent communication skills, strong technical aptitude, and commercially minded
- Exceptional customer focus
- History of success in sourcing and closing deals to meet monthly quotas
- Collaborative, solutions oriented, organized and comfortable with operating in an ambiguous environment and high growth business
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than a billion dollars to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now part of Hotmart Company, a global tech group focused on the Creator Economy, with over 1,300 employees in 8 countries (Netherlands, USA, Brazil, Spain, Mexico, Colombia, France and UK). Hotmart´s mission is to help creators make a living from their passions, using digital products to entertain, help and instruct their audiences.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
We plan to be optionally remote until at least January 2021
Comprehensive health benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premiums
Generous Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
401(k) with match after three months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Tax-free commuter benefit
50% gym & wellness match
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.