Account Executive at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Customer Success team is closely collaborating with our partners across the organization to ensure continuous innovation -- this includes close collaboration with product development, operations, and importantly, revenue. This role requires someone who enjoys a fast-paced, innovative environment with daily client interactions.
The Account Executive is responsible for driving overall success with a defined subset of Health Plans. This individual will be accountable for developing, managing, and maintaining client relationships from senior-most levels through day-to-day interactions. Additional objectives of this role are partnering with other business leaders, including analytics, product/operation, growth,finance, and compliance. The Account Executive will also be responsible for successfully delivering on client-driven objectives, driving client health and referenceability, revenue retention, and driving long term customer growth with Quartet. The successful candidate must be passionate about driving performance improvements, effective at working in a fast-paced environment and confident in their interactions with executives.
- Provide leadership and be accountable for customer performance- execution, summarizing performance, addressing customer business needs, support growth and provide measurable value, increase client engagement/loyalty
- Partner with internal leaders to help support customer’s strategic behavioral health plan.
- Partner with the Quartet Implementation, Operation, and Product Leads to develop an operational plan for ensuring customer goals are achieved and Quartet is set up to delivery value/ROI for each customer
- Manage C-suite, enterprise-scale stakeholder relationships with major health plans and other customers ensuring that our objectives are in alignment with their strategy and that our customers are seeing impact from their investment in Quartet.
- Lead all client activities, including regular strategic executive level steering committees. Serve as the quarterback for all client inquiries, reporting needs, issue resolution, compliance, etc. Partner and collaborate with various Quartet teams to ensure client needs are met and deliver high client satisfaction.
- Monitor operational performance metrics and SLAs for defined clients based on contract terms and lead cross functional support to improve key performance metrics.
- Developing and negotiating customer contract terms
- 10+ years of experience working in a B2B account executive or client-facing leadership role; Healthcare experience required
- Experience managing executive relationships and presenting to c-Suite customers
- Demonstrated success building and evolving relationships with cSuite stakeholders (internal and external)
- Demonstrated success of driving major initiatives across complex and matrixed organizations
- Strong strategic planning, analytics and problem-solving skills
- Other critical core competencies include: Ability to work independently; excellent communication skills; ability to think strategically about client needs, agendas, and dynamics, and create solutions and approaches that deliver on client needs while simultaneously working within Quartet’s program; demonstrated leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Master’s Degree preferred in related field
- Deep Health Plan, Health System, and/or Mental Health domain experience strongly preferred
- Experience in Operations, Product Development or Management, or other related functions (in addition to client management experience) a plus
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.