Brooklyn, New York
StrongArm Tech is the world’s leading safety science company focused on creating safer and smarter workplaces for Industrial AthletesTM everywhere. Through its FUSE Risk Management Platform, StrongArm utilizes cutting edge technology, cloud-based computing, and sophisticated data analysis to deliver value to a Fortune 500 client base.
Come join a young, creative and agile startup team working to keep the world’s Industrial AthletesTM Proud, Protected and Productive.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for closing new accounts in right fit industries, often with Fortune 100 companies. The AE will manage the sales process in a consultative, methodical manner and maximize the power of data and the use of tools such as Salesforce to be efficient and effective. The AE will work with a team of Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to segment the market, and identify, research and close meaningful accounts. The AE will serve as the point of contact to educate prospects about StrongArm Tech’s mission and SaaS and hardware offerings with the goal of keeping as many Industrial Athletes Proud, Protected and Productive as possible. AE will be responsible for ensuring a smooth transition from Sales to Client Success, measured on building relationships to convert pilots into recurring revenue.
If you are a go-getter, self-starter, and proven sales winner, and someone who is a competitive team player, agile and able to thrive in a fast-paced and data-driven environment, and more than anything, you share StrongArm’s passion for keeping people safe. you will find this the perfect opportunity to become an important member of StrongArm’s Commercial Team. More than anything, you share StrongArm’s passion for keeping people safe.
This position will report into the Executive Director, Sales and can either be remote/or based out of the HQ in Brooklyn, NY.
- Work with SDRs to establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation. You will consistently deliver revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines. In addition, you will
- Conduct client presentations, proposals, and negotiations.
- Conduct industry research and competitor analysis
- Land new opportunities, expand, and deepen sales opportunities.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities that StrongArm can solve.
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources.
- Provide timely, relevant market feedback to other departments to help product roadmap planning
- 5+ years of SaaS and hardware sales experience
- Proven ability to manage full pipeline and close multiple enterprise deals
- Experience following defined sales processes, tracking and accurately forecasting accounts via Salesforce CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Experience with negotiations and contracting is crucial
- Strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Highly detail-oriented
- Good sense of humor and likes working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to travel as needed
- You are aligned with the StrongArm mission: Keeping Industrial Athletes proud, protected and productive.
- Competitive compensation package
- Aetna Health & Dental Insurance
- StrongArm sponsored 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home Office in Brooklyn, NY with work from home flexibility
- And plenty of others!
StrongArm Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.