In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
Currently we are looking for a robust Account Executive to drive new business. This role is responsible for generating sales opportunities through outbound prospecting and converting marketing leads. As a Bluecore Account Executive will have demonstrated selling multi-faceted engagements in the ecommerce industry, be comfortable navigating sophisticated organizations and boast outstanding sales discipline. The chosen candidate will have an understanding of the retail and MarTech industry with a background in solving business problems with data!Responsibilities
Build and maintain a healthy pipeline by sourcing and securing qualified sales opportunities within a defined book of business while maintaining outstanding Salesforce hygiene to provide up to date and accurate ongoing forecasts.
We look for sales professionals that can gain Command of Bluecore Message and have the ability to master the business problem we solve, the value Bluecore provides and why it is unique in the marketplace!
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore Platform that clearly articulates our innovative products
- Negotiate balanced initial commercial deal terms, renewals and expansions that profit Bluecore while benefiting the client; shepherd the deal through legal negotiation
- Forecast and maintain territory planning on a quarterly basis
- 7 - 10 years demonstrated track record of winning new business in high tech/MarTech space coupled with strong contacts in retail. Experience selling web-based software as a service (SaaS) applications with eCommerce/online retail experience strongly preferred
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining quota targets and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Extremely well-versed in Retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape
- Passionate about forecast accuracy and sales hygiene. Dedicated follow up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks
- Strong executive presence and great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with executive decision makers. Prior experience selling directly to and ability to influence C-level executives
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills. Highly articulate via phone, email and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners.
- Inspired by working in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
- Our office is currently fully remote with the option of remaining remote or potentially returning to our NYC HQ if and when appropriate.
- This role may require travel in the future
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through its patented shopper and product matching and the release of Bluecore Communicate™, Bluecore Site™, and Bluecore Advertise™ brands are now able to personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their email, ecommerce and paid media shopping experiences. Bluecore replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow, allowing brands to manage these communications through a single interface. It’s now credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention, lifetime value and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crains, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as listed on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.