Account Executive at Yotpo
As a Yotpo Accountant Executive, your role will have a significant impact on the growth of Yotpo as an organization.Simultaneously, it will have an immediate impact on the advancement of your career. We are scaling at a rapid pace and it is imperative for us to find candidates who embrace a challenge, are eager to learn and have the passion to be successful. We will make it our job to help you learn the skills you need.
You’ve seen us every time you shop online but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX and Steve Madden. We have four global locations and $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Introducing our platform to new prospect accounts, spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals to join our client base that has already surpassed 150,000 clients.
- Manage both qualified inbound leads from our Marketing team and qualified outbound leads from our robust SDR team while utilizing online and offline sources to self-prospect additional leads to maintain/expand your pipeline
- Run scheduled demos for high level decision-makers including Directors of Marketing and CEOs across all verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business, from outreach (when necessary) to close, while continuously seeking creative strategies to engage prospective clients
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
- Proactive daily pipeline management in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 2-6 years of full cycle sales experience within the SaaS space
- Experience with highly consultative, short sales cycle and multi-product offerings
- Understanding of the decision-making structure in small to midsize companies
- Strong work ethic, high energy, intellectual curiosity, a results-driven mindset, and a team player
- Bachelor or University Degree strongly preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Extra kudos for:
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media
- Ability to uncover business pain points while delivering a solution
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture earned us coveted spots on Crain’s New York Business’ Best Place to Work as well as BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work. Yotpo’s initiatives and programming are directly inspired by employee feedback. These include a Mentorship Program, an expansive D&I program, affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work, and professional development for all. You’ll be working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.