TurnTo seeks an energetic, enthusiastic, organized team player to become a key member of our growing sales team. This individual will have demonstrated deep product knowledge in a former role coupled with a consultative sales mentality that leads to building deep relationships and trust within mid-market size organizations.
- Effectively qualify prospects with regards to TurnTo’s solution.
- Effectively position and liaise with prospects ranging from end-users to influencers to executive sponsors.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales quotas.
- Effectively manage pipeline while providing transparency to the VP of Sales.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information into a Salesforce database, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information.
- Provide input to the sales and marketing organizations to refine positioning and adapt to new market opportunities.
- Generate new business by working with a dedicated inside sales rep, following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries.
- Attend industry tradeshows to meet clients and future prospects.
- Schedule meetings with target accounts.
- You have an innate hunger for personal and company success and enjoy working on a high functioning, competitive and collaborative team.
- You have at least 1 year and not more than 3 years of direct sales experience (with proven achievement of sales targets) along with a track record of successfully selling software solutions (preferably SaaS) both in person and on the phone.
- We’re looking for someone who has conducted their own online demos to a wide variety of client types and has the ability to close the sale.
- You exhibit the qualities of cooperation, adaptability, and flexibility as changes occur in the department and maintain a positive attitude. We are a startup, and our tactics change and move with the market.
- We look to improve and collaborate to improve our customer experiences.
- You have an understanding of web, enterprise, and e-commerce technologies.