As an Honest Buildings Account Executive, you will be responsible for capitalizing on our early success and adding new logos to our already impressive customer base. Our New York City headquarters grants us unique access to many of the world’s leading CRE and technology minds. We are ready to take that expertise throughout the secondary North American markets to build on Honest Buildings’ reputation as the only project management platform for real estate owners.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling technology or other services over the phone, by email, via web-based presentations and in person. You will be responsible for managing a set list of named target accounts and proactively hunting and closing new business within them. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets within a named list of target account
- Use an Account Based Marketing approach to prospect into and nurture your list of target accounts; Strategically work with BDRs and Marketing to ensure a ABM approach
- Manage the entire sales cycle from opportunity to close
- Present products to prospective clients with involvement from Solutions Engineers, Customer Success, and leadership resources
- Accurately manage activities, pipeline and forecast within CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Manage 15-25 in-flight opportunities at any given time with a value between $50k and $150k ARR
- Demonstrate a consistent approach to sales outreach, follow up and closing business
- Clearly communicate our value proposition to prospects, including C-level executives, via the phone and in person
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Honest Buildings solutions and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- 3+ years in a SaaS Account Executive role
- Experience with managing a set list of ~100 target accounts
- History of exceeding quota
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- 4 year college degree
- Demonstrated history of being a self starter
- Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hours, parties, and quarterly off-sites
- Gym discounts and numerous other perks
WHY CONSIDER WORKING AT HONEST BUILDINGS?
- You get to work with a group of 80+ talented teammates with backgrounds from Tishman Speyer, McKinsey, Urban Compass, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Doberman, Equinox, Warby Parker, ChartBeat, CoStar, Cornell and Columbia.
- We've raised more than $47m from top investors, including Thrive Capital and global real estate owners.
- We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’re playing to win.
- You'll be tasked with great responsibility and make a huge difference.
- You’ll get to work on a fascinating problem in one of the largest sectors of the economy. Real estate / construction is one of the last big markets to be impacted by the onslaught of technological change and is ripe for disruption. We're using data science and a thoughtful top-down enterprise network strategy to do it.
- Buildings are an incredibly important sector that affect the way we all live, work, and play and have a huge impact on the natural environment. You will have an opportunity to work closely with the owners and developers who shape the built environment we all experience every day. All from New York City, the capital of the global real estate industry.