Who We Are:
JOOR is disrupting the fashion industry and that’s not just marketing speak. So many of the people who come to JOOR are looking to work for a tech company with a unique and interesting challenge. Well, JOOR offers this and more. Backed by Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series C start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a “Women to Watch in 2020” by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 140 employees in 9 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 8,600 brands across 53 categories, 200,000 retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1B in global merchandise volume (GMV) each and every month. Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdales; e-commerce players like Ounass and Nisnass; and key influencers like Forty Five Ten and Dover Street Market. Leading men’s and women’s brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, than JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are building software that is transforming an industry
- Our industry-leading technology won an American Business (Stevie) Award
- We are global and rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What You'll Do:
- Own the sales cycle from finding contacts at prospects to close for medium to enterprise level brands/designers -- prospects will be assigned and you have the ability to find your own
- Conduct product demos and present the business value of JOOR to executive-level contacts via platforms like Zoom, Salesforce, and SalesLoft
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers at prospective clients
- Foster new relationships for JOOR through outbound efforts including sales cadences, heavy phone use, and Social Media (LinkedIn)
- Consistently meet or exceed, outreach goals, proposal goals, and sales goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Refine sales strategies to grow the business and attend industry events to generate sales leads
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of JOOR’s industry, trends, and competitors
What We're Looking For:
- 2-4 years of SaaS Sales experience
- Experience in a B2B, Retail, Wholesale, AdTech, Media or FinTech organization a plus
- Expertise in Salesforce and SalesLoft (or other cadence platforms)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, and problem-solving mindset
- Bonus: Existing contacts/relationships in the wholesale fashion industry
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Need a break? Flexible “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.