Since 2011, SpotMe has been the mobile engagement platform for visionary leaders who believe that events can drive transformative change.
SpotMe has been recognized by G2 Crowd as the leading pure play mobile event app, a growing space that represents more than $1 billion in potential annual revenue. Our ambition is to double down on this opportunity, use events as a springboard and extend our positioning into Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) for employees and customers.
Today, SpotMe serves over 220 global brands, including 80 Fortune 500 companies. Some of the world’s largest companies – including Novartis, L’Oréal and Daimler – use SpotMe to connect every event to their greater story.
We are looking for a high-energy Account Executive with a solid technology business-to-business sales experience. Our Account Executive's lead and manage new logo acquisition, generate new opportunities on existing accounts and will be accountable for growing the enterprise business and achieving quarterly quota's. This position reports to the Head of Sales (Americas), based in New York City.
- Responsible for new logo acquisition from qualified leads on assigned territory
- Work to qualify/close leads sourced by SDRs, marketing and/or teleprospecting
- Responsible for existing account expansion to new territories and business units in collaboration with Global Account Directors and Account Managers
- Teleprospecting on existing accounts
- Generate new leads and opportunities on existing accounts
- Lead online or face-to-face discovery sessions with prospects
- Maintain a pipeline of active opportunities
- Manage opportunities to closure
- Accurately capture and report all aspects of account and opportunity information within Salesforce
- Comply with CRM and lead management service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Minimum of 2 years of account executive sales experience (in a closing role), preferably in an enterprise SaaS platform software
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quota
- Ability to manage multiple qualified leads while seeking new opportunities
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- BA, BSc or equivalent required