Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the Team:
Our sales team is built around studious, dedicated, and technically savvy professionals. We’re looking for an Account Executive who will immerse themselves in Aircall’s ecosystem and speak the industry language fluently.
Commitment to the mission is essential — our ideal candidate is excited by Aircall’s outstanding company trajectory and significant individual earning potential, including uncapped commission. We’re looking for a team-player who wants to grow within the organization for the foreseeable future.
What you'll do:
- Guide leads through our sales cycle from initial inbound/outbound opportunity to a close while documenting all customer interactions (calls, emails, demos) in Salesforce
- Use a consultative selling approach: Discover current pain points and help prospects understand Aircall’s value. You’ll also act as a knowledge source and guide through the trial period
- Work collaboratively with other teams (Onboarding, Customer Success, Engineering) to drive important opportunities across the finish line
- Accurately forecast expected new revenue for each month and quarter by maintaining accurate pipeline records in Salesforce
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study preferred or equivalent experience (Preferred: 1-2 years SaaS exposure + closing experience)
- Consistent attainment (and frequent overachievement) of quota and revenue goals
- A technical inclination and empathetic presentation that ensures prospects receive real value from the product (Selling Aircall requires a deep product knowledge. Learning these functions and clearly expressing their value is what this role is all about)
- An eagerness to become a product expert, understanding how customers are using Aircall and Aircall’s dozens of powerful software integrations
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities. An ability to stay organized and efficiently manage your time
- A desire to grow within the company for 2-3 years minimum. This is a long term role with plenty of room for individual development (and significant earning potential)
Aircall is already a hyper-growth startup in a rapidly expanding industry. If you feel you’re ready for this challenge, we’d love to start a conversation!
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.