Northspyre is looking for a Account Executive to join our fast-growing, venture-backed start-up team.
Northspyre a cloud-based software solution for modern real estate owners, developers and their representatives. We automate tedious tasks to give a productivity boost to real estate professionals while aggregating and analyzing data, so real estate owners and builders can make smarter, faster decisions.
We are a small, collaborative, and diverse team of real estate, technology and business professionals who know how to roll-up our sleeves and get things done. Come join us! Please email your resume to: [email protected]
About the opportunity:
We are looking for high-achieving salespeople to make connections with customers and build long-lasting relationships.
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Communicate our value-add and help customers challenge the status-quo
- Manage the entire sales cycle via calls, web-demos and in-person meetings
- Accurately manage activities, pipeline and forecast within CRM system
- Reach and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Create and update new sales material as needed
- Update sales playbook with experience and learnings
- Help create sales strategy for new customer segments
- Help onboard new customers and work with the rest of the team to address customer complaints
- Previous experience in enterprise B2B sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Results and detail-oriented
- SaaS sales and/or real estate-related experience a plus
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with generous incentives for reaching or exceeding sales targets
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Flexibility to work-from-home/work remotely some days
- Stock options in a fast-growing start-up
- Growth opportunity to hire, train and manage other sales professionals after 1 year given strong performance
- Option for personal development to work across other business functions – e.g. finance, operations, marketing, customer success, product development, HR etc.