Account Executive at Nowsta
Nowsta helps employers become better managers by giving them the tools they need to automate, simplify, and humanize the labor management process (think scheduling, time tracking, payroll processing integrations, and reporting + analytics). We’re building the first all in one platform for scheduling and time tracking, vendor and labor management, and financial wellness. Our mission is to create a better and more human work experience for managers and employees
Employees on Nowsta can also access a suite of services to help them more effectively manage their job schedules and personal finances. Nowstapay is a financial wellness benefit program that allows employees to cash out earnings instantly for the work they've already completed.
Nowsta powers some of the largest workforces in sectors such as events, hospitality, staffing, and many more. Employers turn to Nowsta when they want to streamline operations, reduce turnover, and increase workplace satisfaction.
Account Executives at Nowsta are focused, well organized, and goal oriented. Sales at Nowsta serves as the front-line in our customer engagement efforts, and is able to communicate Nowsta’s unique value proposition in a compelling way to prospective customers.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling technology or other services over the phone, by email, via web-based presentations and in person. You will be responsible for managing a list of target accounts and proactively hunting and closing new business within them. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the entire sales cycle from opportunity to close
- Be responsible for the conversion of inbound leads and converting them to closed deals
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets within a named list of target accounts
- Ensure that our customers receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Use an Account Based Marketing approach to prospect into and nurture your list of target accounts; Strategically work with SDRs and Marketing to ensure an ABM approach
- Present Nowsta products to prospective customers with involvement from Development, Customer Success, and leadership resources
- Accurately manage activities, pipeline and forecast within CRM system (e.g. Salesforce.com)
- Manage 15-25 in-flight opportunities at any given time with a value between $50k and $150k ARR
- Demonstrate a consistent approach to sales outreach, follow up and closing business
- Clearly communicate our value proposition to prospects and executive buyers via the phone and in person
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Nowsta solutions and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- 3+ years in a SaaS Account Executive role
- Experience with managing a set list of ~100 target accounts
- History of exceeding quota
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BS/BA Degree
- Demonstrated history of being a self starter
- Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus