Account Executive at Trustpilot
Trustpilot is an online community helping consumers make purchasing decisions with confidence while also enabling companies to grow their business based on the most powerful information out there: real reviews from their real customers. A new review is written through Trustpilot every five seconds and each month reviews are displayed over 1 billion times with our widgets and website. Our mission is to ensure that consumers around the world make informed buying choices by learning from each other’s experiences.
As an Account Executive at Trustpilot you will be part of a fast-paced Sales team full of hard working and ambitious professionals. Selling in to the mid market space, the expectations for our Sales team are set high by our Management team but the bar is constantly being raised by our hard working team members who are looking to grow their careers and bank accounts by outperforming their targets. Our Account Executive teams are made up of a combination of external hires and internal promotions from our ADR team so while the environment is competitive it is also supportive. Team members are walking in to an environment where if you put the work in our leaders and your peers will help you be successful, all while making sure you are having fun along the way.
- Drive the full sales cycle from inception to close
- Be a hunter by discovering and fostering your own leads utilizing online and offline resources
- Reach key decision makers in order to sell Trustpilot’s mission, platform and software solution
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls speaking to c-level executives across all verticals
- Proactively maintain your pipeline using our CRM, Salesforce
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Develop skills necessary to transition into an enterprise sales role
- 2+ years of inside sales experience in a fast paced selling environment
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and closing the deal
- Understanding of the decision making structure in mid-size to large companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment with short sales cycles
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media a plus
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in software sales
- Ongoing training for a career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Social clubs and sponsored activities
- Snacks, ping pong, Foosball, darts, etc.
- Uncapped commission
- Chance to win a spot at President’s Club vacation
Check out our office on Built In and The Muse!
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 65 million consumer reviews of 299,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 750+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.