We’re Onna: a fast-growing tech startup based in New York and Barcelona with offices in Toulouse and Research Triangle Park. Our small but mighty international team is composed of fun, experienced, and hard-working individuals on a mission to make information easily accessible and useful, no matter where it lives.
In the last year, we’ve seen 300% revenue growth and 800% growth in our client base! We work with many recognizable clients, including Facebook, Electronic Arts, Dropbox, and Fitbit, to name a few. In May 2019 we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox - and we’re focused on building an amazing team!
We’re looking for a focused, creative, and ambitious individual contributor Account Executive who’s also a team player. The right person for this role will be excited to be one of the founding members of our sales team and will play an integral role in refining the formula for how to sell Onna.
Join us to make a direct impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech to solve global problems in data and knowledge management. Our work environment is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level.
If you’re excited to pave your own entrepreneurial path, want to help customers solve big problems, and are not afraid of a work hard and play hard mindset, we want to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Execute a clear sales process to drive net new business for the company.
- Grow pipelines and manage opportunities to ensure sales quotas are exceeded.
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through prospecting, networking, and social media.
- Identify product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and concerns.
- Identify decision makers and influencers within your target prospects.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Help to evolve the current sales process, onboard and train new sales team members
- Help to refine/improve upon the sales process and help on board and train new sales team members
- You have 4+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience (data management software experience is a plus), preferably in a fast-growing environment.
- You have an understanding of the IT buyer and procurement process.
- You have experience working with CRM software (Salesforce experience is a plus).
- Knowledge of the legal industry is a plus.
Who you are and what you can do:
- You have excellent communication skills: you communicate with confidence via phone, email, in-person, and in presentation situations
- You’re able to build long-term strategic relationships with people at all levels.
- You’re a multi-tasker: you’re able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages and complexity.
- You’re empathetic and customer-focused: you are able to quickly identify pain points and communicate the value of Onna as a solution to those issues.
- You’re entrepreneurial: you create and own your success, and you’re excited to play a part in refining and building sales formulas.
- You’re extremely process-oriented.
- You’re a fast learner, excited by the challenge of learning the economics of a new-to-you landscape.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- Dog-friendly office
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the US.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.