Account Executive at Dashlane
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities, has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Dashlane also helps over 10,000 businesses mitigate cyber risk by protecting their employees & customers from online threats, keeping their brands out of data breach headlines. We've raised over $210-million to-date, are experiencing triple-digit growth, and have a 4.6-star rating on Glassdoor! Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Our B2B team is searching for an Account Executive to join our office in NYC. This is a unique career opportunity for an entrepreneurial and driven sales professional to play a key role in the expansion of a global market leader. You will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics to generate pipeline and earn new business.
We're looking for self-motivated, driven and fast-paced, curious, resilient sales professionals with strong organizational and follow-up skills who work well in a team environment. This is a greenfield opportunity to quickly exceed your goals in a rapid-growth market and be part of growing an international business line from the ground up. You’ll be working with Executive/C-Suite contacts in IT and Security, developing strategies and tactics to maximize your success. Success in this role also depends on collaboration with cross-functional peers in Sales, Customer Success, Support, Product and Engineering. If you're committed to winning and this sounds like the type of role and environment you thrive in, then we want to talk to you.
At Dashlane you will:
- Meet or exceed quarterly goals by maintaining a high activity volume, executing the sales process, identifying key decision makers and business drivers, navigating accounts to drive deals to closure
- Continually build and maintain a robust sales pipeline of new business and provide accurate forecasts
- Act as the subject matter expert in the features, benefits and application of Dashlane’s products and services, conduct remote & in-person discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects
- Manage the discovery, evaluation engagement, and sales process to uncover each account's set of business needs, use cases, technical requirements, and purchasing process
- Conduct remote & in-person meetings/presentations for C-level executives and key stakeholders
- Document relevant activities, account, and opportunity details in our CRM platform
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of sales experience
We're also looking for:
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales experience, managing the full sales cycle and selling into IT/InfoSec
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding revenue quotas.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in sales methodologies, with excellent closing and negotiating skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Experience using CRM and automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.).
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction and operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility- you’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed and resourceful.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities and demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Domain knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Technology/Security verticals.
- Domain knowledge and experience with cloud and on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint and network management.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.