Account Executive at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring an Account Executive to our new business unit, Gympass Plus on their sales team in New York!
This role is part of a new business unit within Gympass that will provide our partners with a marketplace to purchase equipment, accessories and software with prices and terms that rival the largest chains in the world and a selection and ease of use that rivals the largest online retailers.
- Proactively engage with our current partners, learn about their business needs, identify and negotiate relevant product offerings within the Gympass Plus marketplace.
- Build a consultative sales process from scratch to help our partners use our marketplace to improve their businesses.
- Develop a deep understanding of our partners’ buying journeys and pain points; working closely with Supply, Design and Marketing to develop a better marketplace.
- Hunt new business opportunities to capture large purchases and cross-sell the Gympass partnership.
- Develop and adapt sales processes to optimize sales performance across rapidly expanding product lines.
- Test everything. We have a data driven approach to sales.
- Commit to executing at a high level with limited resources and support.
- Collaborate openly with a lean team to build a world class marketplace.
WHO YOU ARE
- Able to thrive in a fast faced, startup environment.
- A tenacious professional with at least 1 year of experience.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done with limited resources and large obstacles.
- Learn independently. Start from first principles to innovate custom solutions to unique problems.
- Prioritize speed to perfection. Get a lot done in a small amount of time compared to your peers.
- Strong reliance on data to form opinions and stand up for what you believe the data is telling you.
- Understand how to construct a sales funnel to assess bottlenecks, improve processes and fix them.
- Believe in Radical Candor, building work into a game with clear goals & rules and subscribe to the belief that startups are defaulted to die, and only our actions will change the outcome.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays.
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT: We’ll support your efforts to continue your education.
7) CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
8) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
9) REMOTE WORK: After 6 months working with us, employees are also allowed to work remotely once per week. This does not apply to interns and Aprendice
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.