Account Executive at andros
CredSimple is building a world-class Sales and Marketing Organization that serves as the economic growth engine for the company. We are looking to grow the team with like-minded people who believe in magic, but believe in math more. You know that crushing sales numbers doesn't happen because you made a wish, it happens because you work relentlessly every single day at building your pipeline, improving your understanding of our industry and the needs and struggles that your clients have. You are motivated not only by meeting your quotas and getting paid, but also by helping to build an organization and sales process that will scale as the company enters its growth stage.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy telehealth startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. As a result, you are not just a clear communicator, but someone who loves tailoring your language and delivery to suit your audience. You can represent CredSimple simultaneously as both a compliance-focused platform for solving their immediate need, and also the leader for how this process will transform over the next 20 years.
We believe in supporting both personal and professional growth. We're solving very real and challenging problems, so you are committed to results both personally and professionally. That means we pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, and highly encourage learning opportunities that increase your brain power and ours. You are self-directed but work well on a team, insanely motivated to achieve our common goals, and approach work with a growth mindset and a strong desire to continually improve both your individual and your team's contributions.
- Qualify, manage, and close leads in the health plan and large delegated network space
- Prospect for new customers, leveraging existing and new leads as well as building your own target lists based on key verticals
- Stay on top of the latest health care and sales trends while creatively using social media and other selling tools
- Methodically qualify, build, and strategically manage an accurate sales funnel
- Sell our services with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
- Skillfully deliver demonstrations/presentations while handling objections and relating to buyers
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives while navigating multiple decision-makers, creating compelling events, and explaining CredSimple's value proposition
- Partner with Client Success team to continue delivering superior service
- Orchestrate customer proposals with counterparts on the team
- Drive pricing and contract negotiations for both software and services working with internal stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience, ideally in the Health Care or SaaS space, with a clear track record of exceeding quotas
- Experience in selling to large organizations, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to C- Level Executives, senior management, and directors
- Understanding of how to navigate the enterprise procurement process
- Engaging presentation skills for in-person meetings
- Entrepreneurial and not afraid to explore
- Hungry to make an impact, excel, learn and succeed in a fast-paced dynamic startup environment
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool to manage leads, activities, and pipeline
- Team player with a passion for making an impact
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Ability to travel for in-person meetings with executives
Opportunity & Compensation
CredSimple believes in rewarding performance and is looking for a top performer that is not afraid to exceed expectations. You will have a quarterly quota to hit, an opportunity to earn generous accelerators and no cap on your total compensation.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly via our website https://www.credsimple.com/careers/