Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
The Veeva Crossix Sales team is looking for a skilled account executive to drive sales within our media measurement and optimization business to Life Sciences companies. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with the Veeva Crossix marketing analytics solutions, including the Veeva Crossix DIFA platform.
To be successful in this role, you are strong at communicating across various business functions, organizational levels (including C-level), and brand marketing departments. Creativity, initiative, and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical. You are also someone who is humble, hungry, and smart – you put the success of the team ahead of your own; you have a relentless drive to do what it takes to succeed; and you find a way to overcome obstacles and solve business problems.
What You'll Do
- Develop a thorough understanding of Crossix offerings, competitive advantages, and processes. Learn to articulate them persuasively to prospects and customers.
- Develop strong and mutually valuable relationships with new and existing customers.
- Manage pipeline with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure.
- Work in close partnership with Client Services to manage successful client deployments and to ensure ongoing high client satisfaction, renewal, and deep penetration of customer organizations for incremental business.
- Keep current with industry trends; engage your customers, address their business challenges, and propose solutions.
What You've Done
- Passionate about healthcare with a strong interest in pharmaceutical marketing. You feel a strong connection to our mission and will work hard to ensure customer success
- An educator and business consultant; you love teaching clients about how they could maximize their potential working with us.
- Demonstrated development of meaningful partnerships with a diverse client base and proven track record as a trusted advisor to brands.
- Highly organized with a firm grasp of your business - you accurately log all sales activity and prospecting in SFDC with speed and accuracy.
- Understanding of the digital media/marketing landscape with the ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data and research.
- A fast learner, you love to stay at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry.
- A creative problem solver - you stay cool under pressure and thrive in an atmosphere of change.
- At least 3 years’ experience in selling technology, marketing, pharma data/insights, or media solutions in the life sciences industry or closely related field.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals while contributing to the success of the team.
- Strong understanding of digital media and ad tech ecosystem.
- At least 5 years of overall business experience in sales, business development, or account management preferably in digital advertising, technology businesses, healthcare data/consulting.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- BS or BA degree is required
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!