At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organization becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organizations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
We are looking for top performing Account Executives to sell Peakon’s SaaS solutions to Mid Market customers. Peakon's AE's need to be experts in managing a sales cycle in order to drive opportunities through the buying process as well as thought leaders in the HR Tech space to educate and inspire the customers they are selling to. You will be a part of the team that is bringing Peakon's mission to help organizations lead more engaged workforces to the US so looking to thrive in a growing market is crucial.
- Hit a monthly revenue target made up of leads assigned to you by our SDR team and leads you have generated on your own
- Have an ability - and desire - to understand customers problems and sell solutions that solve those problems.
- Be ruthlessly efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disqualifying leads that are a bad fit.
- Take feedback from customers and funnel it into the product development process.
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM.
- Help us define the sales strategy and build the sales organization
- 4+ years of SaaS selling experience, preferably in HR Tech
- Proven track record of building a client base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals.
- Ability to communicate and present to C-level or equivalent professionals.
- Ability to identify customer problems and propose comprehensive solutions for their needs.
- Comfortable conversing about management techniques and basic statistics (correlation, regression, distributions, etc.).
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process.
- Ability to solve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization.
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills.
- Strong technical understanding and excellent presentation skills
- Unlimited holiday
- 401k w/ Match
- Equity program
- Generous parental benefits
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Flexible travel policy