Summer is seeking an Account Executive to prospect, qualify, and sign potential customers for our premium product: “Summer at Work.” As the first point of contact between Summer and prospective customers interested in helping their employees navigate student loan repayment, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying new leads, effectively conveying Summer’s value proposition, and converting prospects to paying customers.
The ideal candidate has a keen eye for identifying new business opportunities and can rapidly convert those opportunities. This position will report into our Business Development Team and collaborate cross-functionally across the organization.
In this role, you will:
- Develop outreach strategies and messaging to target specific employer verticals
- Convey Summer’s unique value proposition to interested customers
- Build trust and rapport with prospects, resulting in a sales pipeline of qualified leads
- Perform full funnel prospecting, driving opportunities from inception to close
- 2-4 years of experience in business development and/or sales
- Outstanding prospecting, phone, sales, and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology products, optimally to HR leaders
- General understanding of sourcing, pitching, and closing client opportunities
- Passion for helping Summer’s partners and borrowers reach their financial health goals
Summer provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.